Polydextrose is a dietary fibre that’s easy to use, has physiological benefits, it helps food and beverage makers create products with Low sugar, Low fat, High fiber in a variety of foods, including beverages, cakes, candies, dessert mixes, breakfast cereals, frozen desserts, puddings and dressings. It is also used as a humectant, stabiliser, filler, thickening agent and depressant.
We have distributor in Poland, Germany, Netherland, Brazil, Chile, Russia, Japan, Thailand, Australia... you can contact us get their information.
Polydextrose is an easy-to-use dietary fibre that imparts little to off flavour. It provides the mouthfeel and texture of sugar, making it an ideal alternative in products that offer reduced sugar and calories. Polydextrose is low calorie and provides process and acid stability. Polydextrose has excellent digestive tolerance and helps to promote a lower rise in post-meal blood glucose when it replaces sugars in foods and beverages, it also functions as a stabilizer, bulking agent and to help maintain the ideal moisture in a food. Polydextrose has been used as a food ingredient since the 1960’s.
|Type II||Type II-Improved||Type III||Type IV||Type V|
no foreign taste
|A bit sour&sweet||Light sweet with after-taste|
|Start 135°C-140°C||Start 110°C-128°C||Start 135°C-140°C||≥50°C|
health care products ,
More widely including
solid drinks, etc
oral liquid, dairy,
Type II is our standard type, type III products are refined by water treatment, purity, spray-drying steps.
Type IV is the granular type and Type V is the liquid type.
Why should be considering polydextrose for your formulas?
● Polydextrose is an easy-to-soluble dietary fibre
● You can mark ‘source of fibre’ or ‘high in fibre’ in your product
● Polydextrose has a low caloric value and low glycaemic response.
● It adds texture and mouthfeel to reduced-calorie or no added sugar foods and drinks.
● It maintains stability during processing and storage.
● Remarkable digestive tolerance of up to 90g/day.
● polydextrose is a prebiotics，as food for probiotics
2. Food: cakes, biscuit, noodles, rice flour, flour, instant noodles, stuffing, meat, etc. The reference use volume is 5% to 20%.
3. Beverage: Fruit juice, coffee, tea drinks, carbonic acid drinks, bean milk drinks, nutrition drinks, powder drinks, etc. The reference use volume is 0.5% to 5%.
4. Dairy products: Milk and flavoring milk, fermenting milk, lactobacillus drinks, brewage milk powder, Yogurt, bean milk powder, etc. The reference use volume is 1% to 5%.
5. Candies and confectionery: All kinds of soft and hard candies, chocolate, cookies, moon cakes, various western-style kuchens, sheep soup. The reference use volume is 5% to 30%
6. Sweet snacks: Pudding, jelly, etc. The reference use volume is 0.5% to 5%.
7. Ice snacks: Ice cream, frozen sucker, ice candy, ice-lolly, jelly, etc. The reference use volume is 0.5% to 6%
8. Wines Liquor, beer: Yellow wine, fruit wine and medicinal liquor to manufacture health care liquor of high level of fibre. The reference use volume is 0.5% to 5%.
9. Seasoning Products: jam, soy sauce, vinegar, seasoning for hot pot, solid essence, etc. The reference use volume is 0.5% to 6%.
1.As a professional manufacturer of polydextrose, who has supplied for more than 25 years with many famous company(such as Danisco).
2.Focused on research, production and application of Polydextrose, and drafted national standard for Polydextrose GB25541-2010.
3.Delivery within 3 work days after payment.
4.We provide OEM serive.
5.We have application center and provide formula services for consumers.
6.We Provide free sample service.
7.The facility has been certified by ISO9001, ISO22000, BRC, KOSHER, HALAL, OHSAS, ISO14001, etc
Know more information, please contact us now.