Inulin is most often extracted from sunchoke and chicory root. It is a group of polysaccharides that are primarily long chains of fructose with a few glucose units. Inulin is considered as a functional food ingredients since it can affect physiological and biochemical processes in human beings, resulting in better health and reduction in the risk of many diseases. The soluble fiber is often incorporated into processed foods to add fiber, bulk and a sweet flavor. Inulin can also be used for the preparation of oligofructose and fructose syrups.
|Mesh Size||100% pass 80mesh|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
1. Chicory inulin has the function of falling blood sugar, falling blood lipid.
2. Oligofructose inulin can greatly promote the mineral absorption, such as Ca2+, Mg2+, Zn2+, Fe2+, Cu2.
3. Inulin fibre can Adjust sports of intestines and stomach, improving the fat metabolism and losing weight.
4. Chicory extract inulin have very good effect to whiten skin,and make skin become smooth and delicate with luster.
Application of inulin:
1. As the raw material of drugs for Insulin ,it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As the natural functional edible polysaccharide, it is mainly used in health product industry;
3. As the raw material of low energy health food, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
We provide aluminium foil bag, bottle, aluminium drum, fiber drum or as your requirement for Inulin